CORPORATE VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
Charles River Media Group produces and edits videos for businesses of all sizes. From multi-million and multi-billion dollar corporations to internet start-ups and first time businesses. The content and scope of these productions range from visual marketing, internal communications and training videos, events, promos, commercials, product photography, and creative vignettes for viral videos and web branding. Click here to learn more.
Recent Productions Include…
- Ernst & Young – The goal was to match interviews that had previously been filmed in Australia. E & Y flew in from Australia to our studio in order to interview local employees.
- Goodwin – Internal communications videos for the Boston hedquarters and beyond. Often include motion graphics, voiceover, greenscreen productions, off-site interviews, etc.
- Springer – A series of web videos – aimed at marketers, researchers, and clients – that showcase Springer’s collaborative environment. CRMG edited animations and provided motions graphics, as well as audio and color mastering.
- Honeywell – We were contracted to provide post-production services for a Honeywell anthem video that was part of a larger, gloabal series.
- McDonald’s – We shot and edited a highlight video of a one-day only even in Boston where there was a Big Mac ATM dispensing free burgers for customers. CRMG provided a same-day cut of the footage for various press releases, and followed up three days later with a final video.
- Mobius – We filmed and edited over 15 hours worth of conferences, interviews, b-roll, and keynotes over the course of one week.
- Choate Hall & Stewart – Multi-camera shoot for a series of seminars in Boston. Same-day files provided.