CURRENT CRMG JOB OPENINGS
Motion Graphics Artists and Animators Needed Part-Time
(may lead to full time)
Charles River Media Group is looking for part-time (2 or 3 days a week, can be flexible on days) or local contract based freelancers starting in February to work on projects both independently as well as with our existing team. This position is currently available until May (based on current workload) but may continue indefinitely and/or lead to full time work, if desired.
- Are comfortable with – and awesome using – After Effects
- Can animate assets in an engaging, clean, and fluid way
- Are comfortable designing or sourcing assets
- Super organized
- Excited by incorporating motion graphics into video projects, creating explainer videos
- Have some knowledge of Character Animator (or willing to learn ASAP)
- Happy to work independently most of the time, but also can collaborate with others.
- A Newton Center, MA based production company
- A network of freelancers and complimentary companies that leverages everyone’s talents and resources to give clients high quality service and products
- Engaged by a wide range of clients from small and large businesses to tv networks to agencies to educational and non-profit organizations.
- Background in motion graphics production
- 3-5 years experience with After Effects, Character Animator, Photoshop, Illustrator and other post-production programs (including video editing) preferred
Please send a cover letter, resume, and reel/samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CRMG Job Posting – Motion Graphics” along with an hourly rate range to make sure we’re in the same ballpark.